PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Baby Charlotte:: Columbus Ohio Newborn Photographer

I cannot express how incredibly sad I am. The Reissigs are close friends. I served in the same National Guard unit with Josh, got very close to Whitney through him, and photographed Gabe since he was a baby in Whitney's belly (my very first maternity session!). They added a new addition to their family, Miss Charlotte! I was happy about his, of course, but at the same time, we found out that they are moving this summer because Josh was accepted to the PA program for the Army!! This is AMAZING, but means they are moving far away for the next 2 yrs:-( I know they will be back to visit, but not as often as Ava and I would like. Such is the life of the military families!

I am ecstatic for their new adventure, but will be sad to not watch miss Charlotte grow in front of my lens like I did for Gabe...so for now I will just swoon over her newborn session! :-)






















No comments:

Post a Comment