PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pull out View for Newborn Photo Session: Columbus, Ohio Newborn Photographer

When I first started out shooting, I always wondered HOW these photographers found all these AMAZING houses w/ great wallpaper, hardwood floors, and perfect baseboards all with perfect lighting. I figured my house was just WAAYYY behind the times. Slowly but surly, I started to learn the secrets...shhh... don't tell anyone;-) Fake wallpaper backdrops, fake wood floors, a baseboard from Home Depot, a backdrop stand, all strategically placed in the best lighting.

I figured I would take a pull back picture of my living room before the twins' shoot. I get amazing light through a big picture window in our formal living room, making it unnecessary for me to use any portable lights I have.


You can see all the fabrics in the boxes on the couch, along with a few waste basket props.
Here is a great picture of the twins' mom holding them in the little owl bucket we got them BOTH in!




Here is a great picture of the little ones all tuckered out after the shoot. They slept for 3 hours during the shoot, and then continued to sleep after as well. I feel like we should have kept taking photos, but it had been 5 hours and both mom and I were exhausted!


Then of course, the finished product. Now MY house has the perfect wallpaper, hardwood floors, baseboard and lighting. Ahhh...the tricks of the trade:-)



2 comments:

  1. Thought this was so cute because I always wondered too until a friend gave me a gift certificate to buy some fabrics and such! Who would have ever known? BTW...those twins are PRECIOUS and your pics...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, Your page is so interesting and informative, I could spend hours here, you are so talented and gifted at what you do. Your pictures are beautiful..
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete