PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 9, 2014

Baby Carly:: Columbus, Ohio Newborn Photographer

When miss Carly made it safe and healthy into the world, I cried!! I cannot even describe to you how much I have come to love this family. We, unfortunately, have the bond of baby loss, and I was honored to photograph the day their beautiful son, Sam, was born and passed from this world. It was a life changing, profound experience for me.

You can imagine how excited I was when I found out they were expecting again!! Baby Carly was born happy and healthy, and VERY much loved and adored by all her family members!!!

Welcome another rainbow into the world:

columbus ohio newborn photographer

columbus ohio newborn photographer

columbus ohio newborn photographer

columbus ohio newborn photographer

columbus ohio newborn photographer

columbus ohio newborn photographer

columbus ohio newborn photographer

columbus ohio newborn photographer

columbus ohio newborn photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment