PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Amber and April:: Columbus, Ohio Maternity Photographer

As a photographer, there are some sessions that just end up moving you. This particular session, with Amber and April, ended up being one of them. I recruited the help of my AMAZING assistant Stephanie, and I think she would agree with me, that they were a really fun couple to work with.

I ran into Amber at one of my marketing gigs. She insisted that she was looking for a little something different. That she didn't want the same, generic poses that you often see in newborn and maternity photography. I assured her that I tried my hardest to make each session personal to the couple/family, and I would work my hardest to give her and April a customized experience.

Amber was a college soccer player, is athletic, but likes girly things....pink, flowers, etc. April, on the other hand, is a lot like myself, she may LOOK girly when you put her in a dress, but ruffles and flowers and frills are the LAST thing she wants;-) They balance each other, and you can tell by how they interact with each other, that they are going to bring their little girl, Adlei into a home FILLED with love.

Here are a few of the beautiful images I was able to capture of this beautiful family! I CANNOT WAIT for the newest member of their "team" to arrive this August...and I am sure, Amber and I may be able to talk April into wearing matching tutus....lol;-)

I LOVE this first shot....they were laughing so hard...although they may not be the best pictures technically speaking, I LOVE these types of shots.









2 comments:

  1. These are great photos!!! I love the one with the shoes and "baby" ball. Put a smile on my face. I hope to see pictures of the new addition. What a wonderful looking family they will be! Best of luck April and Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! What a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete