PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 29, 2012

Very Special Family:: Columbus, Ohio Newborn Photographer

When I started out photography, I started out because I needed a creative outlet because of Rosalynn's death. As I progressed, I relized I wanted to give back. I wanted to use the gift that God had bestowed upon me to give back to a community that had helped me through the roughtest parts of my life, the baby loss community.

I am sure many of you have heard of Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, if not, you should really check them out, and suppport/donate, because they are an amazing orginization. Unfortunately, I don't think I am emotionally strong enough to join that group of photographers yet. I feel it is still too early in my grief to relive those moments every time I walk into a hospital room of another family who just experiences the worst pain any human can...the loss of their child.

So, I decided to do my own twist on things. A way for me to still give back. I offer very special shoots such as this one.

Jill, the mother, contacted me. She had recieved my information from a friend who was a part of a support group. I LOVE hearing how my name is being spread! She wanted a VERY special shoot. She had already had Luke's newborn photos done, but she wanted something that only a Baby Loss Parent would understand....a full family photo...including their first born son, Colin.....grab a tissue:-)




4 comments: