PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Baby Rowan, a TRUE miracle!!:: Columbus, Ohio Newborn Photographer

I mentioned on my Facebook post about this little man's Grandma, Kambra. She is one of the strongest, most amazing women I know. She started an AMAZING organization called Back in His Arms Again, which assists families who are going through the devastating loss of a child. After losing her own two beautiful babies, she wanted to make sure no one else had to endure the traumatic experiences she suffered through. I have become close to her over the past few years after the loss of my own daughter.

When Kambra found out her daughter was expecting, she contacted me immediately because she wanted to be on my calendar for newborn photos. Half way through the pregnancy, her daughter was in a BAD car accident, and almost lost baby Rown. She was on bed rest, went through MAJOR surgery with only local anesthetic in order to keep her son safe. It was SCARY! I was just praying I wouldn't get the call that he didn't make it, and I needed to take photos of a different kind....

Well, here is the little miracle!!! He made it thanks to his STRONG mom, who no doubt got her strength from Kambra:-)

ENJOY looking at this miracle from God!!





columbus, Ohio newborn photographer

columbus, Ohio newborn photographer

columbus, Ohio newborn photographer

columbus, Ohio newborn photographer
Add caption

columbus, Ohio newborn photographer

columbus, Ohio newborn photographer

columbus, Ohio newborn photographer


columbus, Ohio newborn photographer
miracle from God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment