PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 9, 2012

Evanee, Another Rainbow:: Columbus, Ohio Newborn Photographer

I have mentioned numerous times about rainbow babies. What can I say, they are one of my favorite sessions to do! The hope and anticipation of a newborn is high enough, but add a loss prior to, and those emotions increase 100 fold. When the much anticipated, much prayed for little one arrives, a sigh of relief is released by all, and I am the one honored with the job of capturing the photos:-)

Once again, I had Holly in my studio. If you would like to check out her maternity photos, click here: Holly's Maternity Photos.

This time, it was for the newest little addition to their family, Evanee. Evanee in truly loved by many....in her family, and across the world, because Holly has touched so many lives with the story of her second born daughter, Carleigh. You can read more about her story at Caring for Carleigh...but I warn you, bring tissues!

It is uncanny how much Evanee looks like Carleigh. I know they are sisters, but it truly is amazing!











5 comments: