PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 2, 2012

Coming Full Circle:: Columbus, Ohio Maternity Photographer

It simply amazes me how certain people come into my life. One of my favorite quotes of all time is by Carl Jung: "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed."

With the birth of my second daughter, Avaleen Rose, there was a new journey I had to endure before bringing home a baby....the NICU. During the ups and downs of that experience, I found myself seeking a comforting presence, someone to talk to. I was in the hospital for 5 days after my c-section, and I was blessed with an angel for a nurse.

At one point, the post-partum floor cleared out and each nurse had one patient to take care of. Call it fate, or call it God's blessing, Catherine was assigned to me.

We got to talking, and she told me about an amazing photographer out of Texas, Compassion Photography, and we stayed up for 3 hours talking into the early hours of the night about children, trials, blessings, family, photography....you name it, we talked about it!

I was surprised and delighted when a few short months later she contacted me to inform me she was expecting #3!! I was thrilled. I knew they had a photographer who they used frequently for their family photos, so I was not expecting the email stating she wanted to entrust her maternity photos and newborn photos to me.

I love when I am able to give back to those that have touched my life. I feel as if in instances such as these, we are coming full circle.

So, without further ado....her is Catherine's Maternity photos:-)

maternity photo

maternity photo

maternity photo

unique maternity photo

maternity photo

maternity photo

4 comments: