PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Rainbow #2!!:: Columbus Ohio Children's Photographer

It is amazing the different ways you acquire clients and friends. I met Don when he was installing our new furnace. I noticed a tattoo of a hand print on his shoulder, and had to ask about it. It was shortly after we lost our first daughter, Rosalynn, and anytime I saw a footprint or hand print, I thought MAYBE the family suffered the same sort of loss. In this case I was right...unfortunately. Well, his wife was pregnant with their rainbow baby, and at her 6 month mark, he contacted me to capture their memories. I photographed Autumn, their first Rainbow at her 6 month and 1 yr milestones.

About 7 Months ago, Don and Dawn (yes...both "d-ON") Lol.....had their second rainbow baby. I was ecstatic when they contacted me for Kate's 6 month photos! I got to capture the whole family, and BOTH rainbows in this session!! They are such a joy!













No comments:

Post a Comment