PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Baby Gabriel..Getting SOOO Big!!:: Columbus, Ohio Children's Photographer

I have quite a few families that opt for my "Baby's First Year" Package. I LOVE it when they do this, because I get to watch theese little munchkind grow up in front of my lens!

This particular family I happen to be very close to. The mom and I worked together for 4 years in the emergency room before I quit to become a photographer full time. I get really excited when they come, because not only do she and I get to catch up, but we just all have a really great time!

"Baby" Gabriel came in for his 6 month photos! He is by far one of the HAPPIEST babies I have had the pleasure of working with. I don't think there was a bad picture in the batch, and he was smiling in 95% of them!

His parents call him "cub" so I thought it fitting to dress him up like a little bear and put him amongst other bears. I had to borrow a few from my next door neighbor girl to get this many.

baby and bears

Seriously...how stinkin cute is this?!?!? He was having a DEEP conversation with the animals!

6 month old boy photo

ALWAYS smiling!! I think he knows how loved he is:-)

6 month boy

I just LOVE this face heis making!! lol


6 month old


6 month baby boy photos

1 comment: