PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 11, 2012

15 years of Wedded Bliss!! :: Columbus, Ohio Wedding Photographer

I am so blessed to have some amazing people and families in my life. Inspirational, uplifting people. Lisa and Spencer and their children are definitely one of those families! Lisa and Spenc have been married for 15 years!!! They started young, but they have surpassed the young marriage statistics. 4 children, numerous trials, and they are as in love, if not MORE in love then they were 15 years ago.

I put a casting call out for a rock the dress session. I was approached by many, but chose this couple because of their story, and because of the love I can see emanating between them. I knew it would be an effortless session!

This would be Spencer's first time seeing Lisa in a wedding dress. So Lisa LOVED the idea of a "first look" moment being captured. They drove separately, I set Spencer up, and then witnessed his reaction to seeing his 15 yr bride in a beautiful dress!!





Then it was time for the "Rock the dress" session:-)








And Lisa DEFINITELY rocked the dress!!!

This last photo was sort of symbolic of the situation....we went around the corner and found a Delorian!! Lol....the whole session was a "blast from the past" so we thought it was fitting to take a photo next to the car:-)

1 comment: