PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Two for the Price of One!! Columbus, Ohio Children's Photographer

You know how much I LOVE my kids. I think getting those perfect shots from kids under the age of two is sooo rewarding! I have so many tricks, toys and treats for my kids, but sometimes you are pleasantly surprised at what peaks the kid's interests. I had a set of twin boys in my studio a couple weeks ago. Evan and Noah were turning the big ONE! They didn't care about my rattles, or my toys, but they WERE interested in the lights in my soft boxes. They LOVED those lights!!

Erin, their mom, bought these adorable onsies with their names on it, which definitely helped me keep track of which twin was who, because they look EXACTLY the same. I had the brilliant idea of making a backdrop out of balloons...literally...that would match the onsies and also match the cake that we had made for the big cake smash. Lucky for me, my assistant wanted to help with this session, because in retrospect, I would never have had all of the balloons blown up in time for the shoot! Thank you Steph!!

Although it was hard keeping the boys away from being RIGHT in front of my lights, we had many hands to wrangle them, and ended up with some GREAT photos!!

Coming towards my lights!! lol

LOVE this one!!






I cannot imagine how exhausted they are all the time....these two boys wore me out in 1 hour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment