PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

EJ and Eva:: Columbus, Ohio Newborn Photographer

All around the same time, 5 of David's coworkers, including us, were expecting little bambinos. One of them, however, were informed they were expecting TWINS!! I was hoping and praying the whole time that they would pick me as their newborn photographer, and was SOOO delighted when they did. There is something about twins that is so much fun. Of course it is double the work, but I think it is double the cuteness as well!!

I recruited the help of one of my photographer friends, Katrina from Katrina Genevieve Photography. That way mom and dad could get some much needed rest, and didn't have to assist me through the shoot. In fact, Katrina and I had everything so under control, we sent Van and Danielle out to lunch. I think they appreciated the short time away to enjoy a quick bite, knowing the babies were in good hands.

After this shoot, I officially have a new "Babies' first year" family, and I couldn't be happier! I am so excited to watch these two little munchkins grow in front of my lens!!

newborn twins

newborn twin photo

Newborn photo

Newborn  photo

newborn twin photo
newborn twins military

newborn twins military

newborn twins military

unique twins newborn photo

No comments:

Post a Comment