PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 31, 2013

Kaylee and Nate:: Columbus Ohio Wedding Photographer

On May 25th I was honored to be able to capture the marriage of Kaylee and Nate. Nate comes from one of my favorite families of all time, the Mariettas. They are my best friend in the whole world's family, and I consider them my family as well.

After a long courtship and a LOOONNNGGG engagement, Kaylee and Nate finally made it official. The day was magical!! The girls were so laid back and fun, and the guys were just a hoot to work with. Although it was a large wedding, it felt very intimate. Kaylee's mom was to thank for all of the amazing details in the decorations....she put a lot of hard work into making the wedding have that country chic look and feel to it!

They celebrated the ceremony and reception at the Barn in the Backwoods in Thornville, Ohio. I had never been there before, but I assure you, I WANT to go back!!! They had so many cool places for photos and an amazing set up for a "barn wedding".

CONGRATS Kaylee and Nate, and welcome to the family Kaylee!!!
There are LOTS of pictures, and couldn't narrow it down!!!
With out further ado.... ENJOY!!


































No comments:

Post a Comment