PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Day In The Life:: Columbus, Ohio Family Photographer

I have been photographing Erin and Dustin's family for over a year now. Each session has been a challenge, because their twin boys are rambunctious, and energetic. Erin always says I shock her with every session because she always leaves thinking "There is NO way she got anything good from that." Yet each time I shock and surprise her with precious images of her boys. We were chatting about her upcoming newborn session. We knew it would be a little more difficult to acquire photos with twin 23 month olds and a newborn....so we came up with a better plan! We would do two separate sessions. The first would consist of the traditional newborn photos with JUST Quin, the new addition to their family. The second session would be in their home, a lifestyle session to capture the three boys together.....HOPEFULLY...lol. 

Quin made me work for my money....of course I wouldn't expect anything less from one of Erin and Dustin's boys:-)


columbus newborn photographer

columbus newborn photographer

columbus newborn photographer

columbus newborn photographer

Then a week later, I had a BLAST with the whole family!! I even brought my daughter, Ava, who is 6 months younger than the boys to hang out. They had so much fun together, and I captured some of my favorite real moments to date! :-)

lifestyle photos

lifestyle photos

newborn lifestyle photos

lifestyle photos


lifestyle photos


lifestyle photos

lifestyle photos

And I EVEN, once again "somehow" succeeded in getting the two most important shots: one of the whole family, and one of the 3 boys together!!

lifestyle photos

No comments:

Post a Comment