PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 9, 2013

2 Sessions In One:: Columbus, Ohio Newborn Photographer

So as I mentioned with Erin and Dustin's family, I have families opt for a combo-session for newborns. They like to have the comfort of home, and the more posed formal shots as well.

Due to work constraints, Baby Jack's dad wanted to be in photos, but wouldn't be able to if he had to come to the studio. So, we coordinated for me to meet them in their home, and then mom and Baby Jack would come to the studio for the more formal shots. No matter HOW you get your newborn photos done, I am willing to help you capture those first precious days. That is the benefit of a custom portrait photographer, I tailor the sessions to your needs.

Newborn Photography

Newborn Photography

Newborn Photography

Their dog Winston even got involved in the photo shoot. He seemed a little jealous that Jack was getting all the attention;-) So he snuck in for a few of his own portraits.

Newborn Photography

Newborn Photography

Newborn Photography

Baby Jack did an amazing job at his formal newborn session. It seemed as if we would NEVER get there. His poor family had a few mishaps the first week he was born, and then I got sick the next week, and I don't want to be anywhere near a newborn when I am sick. We FINALLY got him in around the 14-15 day range, but he was PERFECT! I can't wait to see him again at his 6 month session!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment