PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 1, 2012

Le Petit Sessions:: Columbus, Ohio Family Photographer

mini sessions columbus, ohio

I SWORE up and down I would never do mini sessions. I figured if families really wanted a session, why would they want it shortened? Well, then I had regular clients, ones which had already had full sessions earlier in the year ask if I would do "One or two shots" for them for their Holiday cards.

Now it is Fall, and I had a BRILLIANT idea for a stylized shoot. What is a stylized shoot? Well, it is when the photographer uses special props, and creates a special "scene" or backdrop for the session. Sometimes incorporating a wordrobe as well. Unfortunately, the idea I had was pretty involved, and would require a lot of set up. I could do one of two things. I could set it up once and use it for Ava's first Birthday photos, OR I could set it up ONCE and use it for a mini session. Well, I will be doing both:-) On October 20th, I will be offering a unique backdrop for some beautiful fall minis (wordrobe not included, but will gladly advise families on what will look best). And I STILL refuse to call them minis, hence the name "Le Petit"...Yes, Yes, Yes, I am aware that means "the small" in French, but I am being stubborn and can still say I don't do "Mini Sessions" ;-)

Sessions start at 3 and go to 5:40:

3pm
3:20
3:40
4:00
4:20
4:40
5:00
5:20

THEN I decided, what the heck! Some people like the indoor, studio sessions. So, I put in a day for those. November 11th will offer sessions from 1pm-4pm.

1pm
1:20
1:40
2:00
2:20
2:40
3:00
3:20
3:40

As you can see, there are already sessions being nabbed up!! The Full session fee is due within 24 hours of booking, or your slot will be re-opened to others wanting it. As you can see, there are 2 different options. Each session will obviously produce more than 4 images, so you will have the opportunity to add more to your disc for a minimal cost.

Pass this on to your friends and family:-) Share, and help me make happy families with beautiful pictures for their Christmas Cards...or just to update their family photos.

Call me @ 740-504-0509 or email me @ erinfoster@irisheyesphotography.net


No comments:

Post a Comment