PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 1, 2012

Pamela and Joe:: Columbus, Ohio Wedding Photographer

In July I had the pleasure of photographing and AMAZING wedding. The bride and groom pretty much handed me the perfect wedding on a silver platter. The colors, the setting, even the finale of the wedding party jumping in the pool! I was SOOO excited through the whole thing!

The simple, small wedding took place on the rocks over looking Lake Erie from the Marble Head Lighthouse. The colors were spectacular, and the bride was ravishing.

We were going to go into Cedar Point to get the bridal party shots after the wedding, but it was 104 degrees out, and no one felt like going while it was THAT hot. Luckily, my second shooter, Katrina, and I had seen a cute fair down the street that made for the perfect backdrop.

Enjoy!















 



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are fantastic!

    And I can't believe she jumped in the pool with her dress!

    ReplyDelete