PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fall Petit Session Sneak Peaks:: Columbus, Ohio Family Photographer


I had an amazing time working with these families for their fall petite sessions. It went a lot smoother than I would have thought thanks to the help of Katrina, Stephanie and David. 


Katrina and her BEAUTIFUL daughter, Katie:-) I am sooo happy I can give back to her in this small way. She is SUCH an amazing photographer and assistant/second shooter



I SWEAR Cameron HATES that every year his Mom, Julie makes him get his photo taken...lol. But he is always a good sport:-)




It was AMAZING seeing this family again. I LOVE when my clients come multiple times to see me. Kelli and her family are just BEAUTIFUL!!!



Dlana wanted a small mini session for her maternity...she is expecting TWINS!!! So keep an eye out for them coming into my studio. But she also took the time to capture some moments with her son, Dalan, especially before he has to share her with TWO little munchkins!


Tracy and her girls are BEAUTIFUL, and although Haley took a while to warm up to me, I was still able to capture some beautiful photos. I bet a full session with me, and I would be Haley's best friend!!!



Jeannie warned me they would be a handful! But OH how these two boys made me laugh!




and of COURSE, i had to get one or two shots of Ava, David and I....thank you Stephanie for caturing these for us!!


Remember, I only have a few spots left for my Christmas Minis on Nov 11th ( a Sunday) please email me @ erinfoster@irisheyesphotography.net or call me @ 740-504-0509 if you are interested in nabbing one of them. Hint: the door will be involved, but it will be in the studio:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment