PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hudson Turns 1!! :: Columbus, Ohio Family Photographer

I get phone calls all through the week for scheduling sessions. However, once in a while there will be a call that completely takes me by surprise. Marie, Brett and I all graduated from the same high school. Marie and I were pretty good friends in High school, on the dance team together, had a lot of the same friends. However, as life happens, and we went off to college, we grew a part. We would run into each other occasionally in our hometown, and my sister even worked with her one summer. I always cherished her friendship, but had chalked it up to one of the past....

Well, imagine my surprise when I received an email from her wanting me to photograph her son Hudson's 1st birthday picture! I was so excited that A) she thought of me, and B) that I would get this opportunity to reconnect with an old friend.

Expect to see a lot more of Hudson in the future, his mom and dad purchased my "Watch me Grow" package. The package includes 1 sitting fee a year till 5years old at a reduced price if purchased at the time of the 1st birthday shoot. So, not only did I get a "new" client for life, but I am soo excited for future play dates for Hudson and Ava, and double dates with Marie and Brett!

family photo

family photo

cake smash

one year old photo
 
one year old photo

one year old photo

mother and son




No comments:

Post a Comment