PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mason 3 Months Old:: Columbus, Ohio Children's Photographer

When marketing experts say word of mouth is the best form of marketing, they are not lying. My sister in law lives in Spencerville, Ohio (2 hours away). A friend of hers lives in Columbus, and when asking around for a photographer, my sister in law suggested me! I was truly flattered, and was excited to meet a new family that I could potentially watch their little munchkin grow up in front of my lens.

Mason was just adorable. Typically, 3 month olds are a little difficult to capture, because they are at that stage in life they can't do a whole lot. They can't sit up yet, some of them can't quite push up on their arms, and they don't sleep as much as newborns, so the sleepy baby pictures are almost impossible to get. However, Mason was a rockstar! He was such a little ham for the camera, and I can't wait to see him again.

Thank you so much Sydney for refering Jody to me!

3 month boy

3 month boy


3 month boy
I said ALMOST never sleep! lol...this lasted about 60 seconds!


3 month boy
he is a thinker:-)


3 month boy
Add caption

3 month boy

3 month boy

No comments:

Post a Comment