PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pamela and Joe Engagement Session:: Columbus, Ohio Wedding Photographer

I am sooo excited!! In a little over two weeks I get the pleasure of photographing a beautiful couple's wedding. They will be exchanging vows at the Marble head Lighthouse, and I cannot wait!! 

Of course, included in every wedding package is a complimentary engagement session. I LOVE engagement sessions for a number of reasons, but one of them is because it give me the opportunity to get to know the couple a little better. I may already know one, or BOTH of them already, but it helps me see how they interact together. I get to see their personalities, and how adventurous they are:-)

Pam and Joe are a GREAT couple to work with! You can tell by the way they look at each other they are truly in love. They joke, and laugh, and are all around an easy going couple. I see an amazing wedding day in the future! Did I mention after the reception, I am heading with the bride and groom and the entire wedding party to Cedar Point!?!?!? They will all still be in their dresses!! I cannot WAIT for those photos!!

Until then, here are the photos from their engagement session:-)

columbus, ohio engagement

Columbus, Ohio Family photographer

columbus, ohio family photographer


Columbus, Ohio Engagement photographer
Add caption

Columbus, Ohio Family Photographer

Columbus, Ohio Engagement photos

Engagement Photo


Engagement Photography Columbus, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment