PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 5, 2012

A Beautiful Rainbow:: Columbus, Ohio Newborn Photographer

One of the whole reasons I got into photography was I needed an artistic outlet for my grief after losing my first born daughter, Rosalynn. Shortly after my loss, my sister told me one of her coworkers had lost their daughter to stillbirth as well. I was heartbroken for the family. I prayed for their healing, and hoped one day they would get the chance to have another child.

When Ava was born and spent some time in the NICU, I finally had the opportunity to meet this other mother of an angel. After almost 18 months of holding her in my heart, I finally got to give her a real hug. While we were there, we found out she was almost 20 weeks pregnant with her rainbow baby, and they were having another girl. I was thrilled when she took me up on the offer to take her newborn photos. Here is "The mighty Quinn", or as her parents call her "Bug". She was sooo tiny, weighing in at about 4 1/2 lbs.

Notice the rainbow bow in her hair? It was specially made by another Rainbow mom!

She wanted color! we got tons of color! I think purple is Quinn's color for sure!

First attempt at this pose....think it came out good...even though she looks like a weeble wobble who is about to fall down:-)

The bear is a very special bear! Weighing the exact weight as her angel sister, Sophia! Molly Bears made it for her. The banner was made by one of the other NICU nurses

Another Picture w/ Sophia Bear

All 5 sisters together....the 4 angels here on earth, and Sophia Bear for the little angel in heaven:-) LOVE this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment