PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Birth Story of Cole:: Central Ohio Newborn Photographer

Having a photographer attend the actual birth of the baby is becoming more and more popular. I have a family who wants me to participate in their home birth, so as a "practice" session, I treated my best friend's birth as a real photo shoot. I typically don't edit a whole session in black and white, but there is something about giving birth that is very dream-like. Between the endorphins, the hormones, and the drugs, it can feel very surreal, and I feel B&W gives this same feeling.

Mom had a scheduled c-section, so I was unable to be in the operating room, but the shots I did get I love. Without further ado, I present Baby Cole:

























No comments:

Post a Comment