PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 26, 2012

Baby Cole:: Columbus, Ohio Newborn Photographer

Wow! It has been 4 weeks since this shoot! I am falling behind in my blog. I have been so busy with the Professional Photographers of Ohio conference, working with some upcoming marketing gigs, visiting my aunt in Pennsylvania, and taking care of the little girl, that I have fallen a bit behind:-)

This is baby Cole, my little nephew. His dad is a HUGE basketball fan, and his mother is the epitome of fashion-forward mamma. Cole's Grandmother passed away 2 years ago this coming June, and so we HAD to represent her with her guitar:-)









His before and after photo:-)


When I returned from the PPO conference, I decided to go and play with some light in the studio, and needed some models. Jess and Cole gladly volunteered to help out:-) Since we didn't get any photos of them together during his newborn shoot, we decided to focus on the mother/son photos:-)


I LOVE that I got to capture him being ornery towards his mommy! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment