PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 2, 2012

This Blog is BACK!! And some Newborn Photos

I will be starting to utilize this Blogger for not only showing you my newest shoots and sharing them with my clients, but I will also be posting the occasional post about outfits, and tips and tricks of photography and photo shoots.

I would like to share a few of my most recent favorite photo shoot. Since I last wrote a post on this blog, I have really come a long way in my photography. I have been teaching myself different Photo Shop tricks and being more creative with every shoot that I do.

Some say I have found my "niche" in newborn photography and maternity. I see where they are coming from, but I would like to continue to improve in all aspects of portrait photography as I continue my journey in this new profession.

Some of my most recent Newborns:









These are just a few of MANY newborns I have had the pleasure of photographing since the last time I posted. You can check them all out @ my official Irish Eyes Photography Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment