PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Family Photos

I have posted newborn photos and maternity photos. Today I am going to post a few of my recent family photo shoots. Family shoots were probably my hardest shoots to get into the "groove". There are a lot more people to coordinate and harder, in my opinion, to be more creative. However, I finally started to get it. It is all about keeping the kid's attention in order to keep stress off the parents. If the kids are upset, then the family gets upset, and then the entire shoot is shot (and not in the way we want it to be). If you keep the kids engaged, then the parents are happy and then the pictures start to come together.

Outdoor is almost always a hit with little ones, because they can play and run around. However, around Christmas, and during the winter, it gets cold, and I resort to the studio for those who don't want to venture in the cold. Toys and props are a MUST for the young kids. I noticed if I get them involved, and having fun, we get some great shots!!










No comments:

Post a Comment