PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 9, 2013

Krysten and Anthony:: Columbus Ohio Wedding Photographer

As many of my clients know, I only take 12-15 brides a year for weddings. Why? Because I like my sessions and relationship with the couple to be personal. I like the chance to get to know the couple and not just have them being just another couple on my photography conveyor belt. Part of this is my own limitations. I am not the best with names and details, so in order to remember everything, I must limit my session amount.

I LOVE love. I know, sounds cliche, but it is the truth. I LOVE seeing the honest, true interactions between couples who are in love. Couples who are about the start their lives together.

Krysten and Anthony are no exception. I headed up to Cleveland for a day to capture their engagement session. They have known each other forever! They made it through college, and more college, and MORE college, and it felt like they still had that new romance....that fresh love that comes with a new relationship. They also wanted to incorporate Monty, their pug, into the session. I LOVE when families include their animals.

We had so much fun, and if it is any indication on how the wedding day in March will go, I CAN'T WAIT.

Honestly, I couldn't decide which photos to incorporate, so here are pretty much the whole session! I adored ALL OF THEM. WARNING: TONS of photos!!! LOL
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment