PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 6, 2013

Baby Evan:: Columbus, Ohio Newborn Photographer

I often get asked what the ideal time for a newborn photography session is. I answer "Within the first 14 days of life". However, sometimes things happen:  babies have stays in the NICU, parents get overwhelmed with the new addition to their family and lose track of time, and don't get around to scheduling. When Evan's mom called me, he was already 4 weeks old. I wasn't able to get him in until he was 5 weeks old.

However, I am SOOOOOOO glad she called me. Evan was a little more challenging than most early newborns, but we were still able to get some AMAZING photos of him!!! I was soooo pleased, and now, no matter how old the newborn is, I encourage families to bring them in. I would rather you have at least a few great photos of your newborn than nothing, because these moments go WAY too fast, and you won't get them back....so capture them:-)



columbus ohio newborn photographer

columbus ohio newborn photographer



columbus ohio newborn photographer

columbus ohio newborn photographer

columbus ohio newborn photographer

columbus ohio newborn photographercolumbus ohio newborn photographer

columbus ohio newborn photographer

columbus ohio newborn photographer
columbus ohio newborn photographer

columbus ohio newborn photographer



No comments:

Post a Comment