PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 26, 2013

Getting Hitched in Vegas:: Destination Weddings

A and M had been planning on exchanging their vows in Ohio when they originally contacted me to document it. However, after they started planning, they had decided to throw out the traditional, and plan a destination wedding to VEGAS! When they asked me to accompany them and be with them for the ceremony and then a special bridal session in Red Rock the next day, I gladly agreed! We had so much fun, and I felt as if I was part of their family for a day and a half.





Unfortunately, due to the restrictions the venue puts on outsider photographers, I was limited to taking photos from my seat, BUT I think we still got some amazing shots! (I recruited one of the guests to take my second camera and capture the Mark's look as Angela came down the isle).



They had their own group of paparazzi! :-)


I LOVED her faces as she came down the isle!







Then it was off to get bridal party photos on the Vegas strip!! But first, a VERY important stop at In-and-Out Burger to get a snack;-)

vegas wedding

vegas strip wedding

vegas strip wedding

vegas strip wedding

vegas strip wedding

vegas strip wedding

vegas strip wedding

vegas strip wedding

A and M held a small reception for their friends and family in a suite at the top of the Four Seasons. It was a beautiful suite, so we took advantage and got a few more great photos of the bride and groom, and then the festivities began. A LOT of alcohol, pizza and cake...what more could you want?!?!?!







The next day, the bride and groom and I headed to Red Rock to capture some bridal portraits they can remember and cherish the rest of their lives. We had so much fun! Their personalities are one of a kind. FUN, GOOFY, and they just "click". I BARELY had to instruct them through the whole session.


 representing Jazzercise!






It was an honor and a privilege to capture this very special time for A and M. Plus, it was so neat to be able to capture a destination wedding....ESPECIALLY a Vegas wedding:-)

If you or anyone else you know are planning a destination wedding, contact me...I am always looking to add more destination weddings to my portfolio!

info@irisheyesphotography.net
www.irisheyesphotography.net

No comments:

Post a Comment