PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Till Death Do Us Part:: Columbus, Ohio Wedding Photographer


WOW! I have finally finished editing the Dell wedding. Over 1,500 files to sort through, organize, and edit takes a lot longer than I had imagined. I am so used to just handing over my memory card and allowing the lead photographer to edit everything I photographed.

That is right, I just finished up my first wedding BY MYSELF! I was so excited, and that quickly turned into nervousness when my assistant couldn't attend with me. I knew I would be OK, because this is a family I am really close to. I have known them for 4 years, and the brother of the groom is my husband's best friend. They had the utmost confidence in me.

I have to admit, the shooting went off without a hitch (get it...lol...pun intended). It was a little hard having to be in two places at once (multiple angles of the wedding), and I tripped up the alter in front of the entire congregation right before the ceremony started, but hey...what's new? :-)

Adam and Katie are self-proclaimed nerds, who became engaged at the Renaissance Festival. They compliment each other in every way, and I KNOW their marriage will stand the test of time and the trials and tribulations of a normal marriage, because they have already struggled with long distance and other obstacles over the 4 years of their courtship.

I am very pleased with the finished product, and I know they will be as well:-)

The dress

The accessories

The Hair

The beautiful Bride


Mom helping with the corset

The big reveal to her father

His face...priceless!

The flowers and rings

The rings
One last kiss before the wedding....but they can't see each other:-) I LOVE this photo!!!



Add caption


I Just LOVE the groom's face when he first sees his bride...and this one didn't disappoint!





Alone at last (well, except for me;-) lol


CRAZY bunch! lol They were soooo much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment