PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Half of a Pair:: Columbus, Ohio Senior Portrait Photographer

There is an interesting story behind this photo session. This shoot was supposed to take place in October. However, I found out I would be having my daughter a week early, and as I was in a mad rush to the hospital, I was on the phone with one of my fellow photographer friends begging her to fit the "twins" into their schedule that weekend. They wanted to have outdoor photos in the leaves in fall, and then indoor photos later. Thanks to C&C Horn Photography, they got their fall shots. However, I was still in charge of capturing their studio shots.

I was REALLY excited about this senior picture session. It was going to be a set of twins. They have very different personalities, but both are GORGEOUS. I was a little disappointed when one of them had to cancel at the last minute, but had a BLAST with Amber. We even did the "good twin/bad twin" shoot with just her...she rocked BOTH of the set-ups.

I love so many of her photos, that I had issues choosing just a few for the blog, so you get to see a few more than usual:-)


The "dark twin"

The "good twin"...lol...really the same girl;-)

love her expression! don't you WISH you knew what she was thinking....i KNOW;-)

OLD railroad bridge

She was EXTREMELY brave...this is on a beam 20 ft above the road....he mom ENCOURAGED her to get up there:-) lol


Probably my favorite shot of the session!!

No comments:

Post a Comment