PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 22, 2014

Baby Liv:: Columbus Ohio Newborn Photographer

When mom found me on yelp (YAY!! it is finally bringing in business), I was thrilled to find out that she was having a baby girl. I had a ton of new props, headbands and rompers that I was excited to use on a new baby girl. To top it off, Liv has a big brother, and some of my favorite shots of all time are the sibling photos. ESPECIALLY when the big sibling is younger, because a successful shot makes me feel proud to do the job I do! And BOY did we got some beautiful sibling shots! I hope mom and dad will cherish there forever!!
 I cannot wait to see Liv at her 6 month and 1 yr photos as well!!!
newborn sibling photo

columbus ohio newborn photographer

columbus ohio newborn photographer

columbus ohio newborn photographer


columbus ohio baby photographer

columbus ohio baby photographer

columbus ohio baby photographer

columbus ohio newborn photography

columbus ohio newborn photography

columbus ohio newborn photography

columbus ohio newborn photography


columbus ohio newborn photography

No comments:

Post a Comment