PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Nate and Erin:: Columbus, Ohio Wedding Photographer

Oh where do i start with Erin and Nate? First, I should start with Erin's sister, Kristi. We met a couple years ago at a photographers class. We hit it off real quick, and soon became friends as we learned we had many similarities in our life.

When Erin and Nate got engaged and started planning their wedding, Kristi was upset to find out that with about 6 months to the big day, they had still not picked out a wedding photographer.

I had had June 21st already booked, which is pretty standard for weddings being 6 months out, but had just received notice that the bride and groom was moving their wedding down to Florida, and would not need me any more. I had LITERALLY just found this out 48 hrs prior to Erin contacting me....as if it were fate.
Erin, Nate and I hit it off pretty early, and had a blast at the engagement session.

Their wedding day could not have been more beautiful! Although a few things didn't go as planned...including a missing pocket square, a meaningful butterfly broach breaking twice, and the ceremony running about 20 mins behind, I just kept trying to remind Erin "The more things that go wrong on wedding day, the more prefect the marriage will be:-)"....or so I have been told.

In the end, the day was spectacular, and I was so honored to be a part of there to capture all the memories.

I had SUCH a hard time narrowing it down....don't I always?!? So enjoy Erin and Nate's wedding day pictures!!





Shoes Dyed At: Easton Shoes









Hair and Makeup by Charles Penzone





Flowers done by the bride flowers and assistance by The Flower Man






















Dress Obtained from Columbus, Ohio Brides Against Breast Cancer Show





























Reception held at the Jessing Center catered by Mass Appeal 

This is for you Kristi;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment