PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 17, 2014

A Winter Wedding:: Columbus, Ohio Wedding Photographer

When Caroline contacted me to meet about wedding packages, I was ecstatic! Se has known my sister for years, and I knew that she deserved an amazing man in her life. I met with Wes and Caroline, and I knew right away that she had met that man! You can tell Wes ADORES Caroline, and she adores him as well. She recently passed her boards to become a nurse practitioner, and he took her on a trip to celebrate....LUCKY GIRL!!! I cannot WAIT to shoot their upcoming winter wedding.

We got a real dose of the potential cold we may face on their big day during their engagement session. We had ice cream, went sledding, looked at bridal gowns through windows, ATTEMPTED a snowball fight, and snuggled up on the couch to get warm.  We had a BLAST, and it was worth freezing our tushies off for:-)










No comments:

Post a Comment