PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 7, 2014

Belly to Baby, The M Family:: Columbus, ohio newborn Photographer

The M family was recently referred to me by another amazing IEP family. They loved their pictures so much of their son, that they tell EVERYONE they know about us....BLUSH!!

I knew from the very start that the M family was going to be so much fun to work with, but I never expected us to click so well. I feel like I have known them forever, not just a couple short months. We have a lot in common, and talking with them is like talking with long time friends. They initially came to me for their maternity session. i was in a bit of a funk after my daughter had been in the hospital for 5 days, and my husband and i suffered a miscarriage the same week. As soon as the Ms walked in the door, however, my spirits were immediately lifted, and my creative juices started flowing!! I was SOOO inspired:-)

Here are a few from their maternity and newborn sessions!




















No comments:

Post a Comment