PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Family on the Farm:: Columbus, Ohio Family Photographer

I had the pleasure of working with an amazing family recently. I LOVE when my current clients refer new people my way, I have the pleasure of enjoying new company, even if for only a few short hours.
 Borah and Johnny are such a beautiful couple. It is really hard to get a BAD shot when I have such great subjects to work with. Their sons, Maddox and Ayden are so handsome, and even the dog was great looking!! lol;-)
They were troopers!! When we were worried about the weather, we were about to reschedule, but we noticed the weather was going to avoid my parents' house, it is about 1 hour outside of Columbus. Borah had seen the photos from my sister's engagement session, and wanted to visit some of the same sites. We were blessed with beautiful light, and beautiful locations for their family shoot.
I can't wait for the next session with them!!

Johnny and Borah never had professional engagement photos, so we made sure to get a few of just the two of them:




Then of course we got a few of the boys on their own!




And then the whole family...including Rocky!!







I LOVE family sessions. Make sure, if you haven't already done so, capture moments of your family as soon as possible. Even if it is with your point and shoot. But, if you are wanting a special, personalized session, feel free to call me:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment